Michael S. Barrett, Esq.
“Michael was my attorney for my divorce and was excellent. He explained everything before, during and after. There was some areas I wish I would have listened to his advice. Great choice if you’re looking for an attorney who is not all about his payment and about getting justice for you in your situation, look no further.”
“Excellent Attorney. Very helpful and knowledge. He goes above and beyond the call of duty. Wonderful demeanor. Pleasure to work with. Highly recommended.”
What Makes Attorney Mike Barrett Uniquely Qualified To Help You?
Attorney Mike Barrett has been practicing law since 2003. After nine (9) years of practice, he started the Firm in January 2012. The Firm has a focus on injury cases, divorce, custody, child support, and domestic violence cases. Attorney Mike Barrett has represented hundreds of clients over the years. Most of the Firm’s business comes from prior clients, who return to US for other matters and/or refer family and friends to our doors. Now, you have a Law Firm with an area owner and experience practicing law in the same place where he was raised and resided most of his life. HE “know” PG County, Mo County, Charles, and surrounding counties. Judges may now be classmates. Also, the Firm has a family feel so you WILL speak to the owner and not staff. The firm answer their clients’ calls! You don’t need to search for your lawyer: a breath of fresh air in this industry.
- Family Law
- Personal Injury
- Domestic Violence
- 2003, Maryland
- Member of Maryland State Bar Association
- Member of Maryland Association for Justice
- J.D., University of Maryland Francis King Carey School of Law , 1999-2002
- B.A., University of Maryland – College Park, Sociology, 1994-1999
- Attorney At Law Offices Keith A. Parris, 2003-2011
- Screening Unit At Montgomery County States Attorneys’ Office, 2000-2000
- Administrative Assistant At United States Secret Service, 1995-1998